Sunday 23 March 2014


                                                                                   

























I really enjoyed the Blackpool trip, the weather was fabulous and the pictures turned out great! it was a really good source of inspiration. I loved that we had a talk before we had a tour of the pleasure beach, finding out about the history of the rides and journey the park has been through made it more exciting when I was walking around. The park is an amazing place with old and new rides which I think is what makes it a great place for any age.





The costume department was amazing, full of detailed head dresses, costumes and accessories. The flamboyant head dresses were my favourite and I couldn't believe the weight of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment