Thursday 20 February 2014



This unit I have tried my hardest to show my potential in every way. I have worked hard trying to catch up on everything I had missed and have done well in doing so, even though some of my samples may not be up to the standard I would like I still think I have done well in completing them with the time I have had to take off. Print has always been my strong point and when starting this unit I was really excited to get started so when getting around to the chance of finally screen printing I wanted to try and show that I can use colour and composition well. 
Andy Warhol has forever been my favourite print artist because of the colour and composition he uses. I always try to use bright and vibrant colour in my work because I find print so exciting I like to express that through the colour by making each colour look as good as the other by bouncing off each other. I would have liked to experiment in this unit by using a minimum amount of darker colours and find a way of making them as eye catching and engaging as the samples with the bright colours. I wish I would have had the time to be able to do this unit from the very beginning just so I could show my full potential and have been able to experiment a lot more instead I just wanted to complete what I needed.






No comments:

Post a Comment