Wednesday 19 February 2014






The Illustrator and Photoshop workshops I really enjoyed. I really like this way of designing things. I was really interested in how I could use my own marks and drawings as brushes I loved the whole concept of this way of working. I wish that I hadn't would have been able to start this unit from the beginning so I would have had a wider range of drawings and marks to scan into Photoshop so my digital designs could have been more innovative and creative. With the Visual research I collected I think I did well to create the designs to the standard that I did. The digital print I put onto fabric is my favourite one because it shows the blend through my colour pallet and I thought if I used my brushes in white it would compliment the gradient background really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment